Consent to Establish


Following documents  are required to be submitted/uploaded by the applicant at the time of applying for  Consent to Establish :- 

A) Consent  to Establish (Fresh) 

i) Application form Sch-I, duly filled in and signed by the Proprietor/ authorised  representatives.

ii) Detailed Project Report which includes the details of raw material, product to be manufactured, propsed PCD details, capital cost of unit  (land,  building and plant machinery), water-balance, source of water and its required with quantity.

iii) DIC Registration.

iv) Techno-feasibility report (except for Brick Kiln / Stone Crushers , Green category units) giving process details, effluents/emissions generation and their treatment within prescribed norms.

v) Site Plan giving details of site proposed and surrounding features.

vi) Layout Plan/Building Plan giving details of proposed Poolution Control Devices, Plant and machinery and PCM's such as Green Belt, Waste minimization etc.

vii) Permission(NOC) from licensing  authority in case of brick Kilns, Mining, Hotels, Banquet Halls , Poultry farm etc.

viii) Land papers of the unit (Earmark plan in case of unit in industrial area and complete land papers  of registration of land , ownership, revenue record including registration for units outside industrial area)

ix) In case the unit is established outside industrial area, NOC from Municipal Committees/Local bodies/Block Development Officer as applicable.

x) In case the unit propose to use ground water, the NOC from Central Ground Water Board.

xi) Consent Fee as per norms (as Demand Draft in favour of Member Secretary, J&K State Pollution Control Board, payable at Jammu /Srinagar)

xii) In case of expansion/enhancement in capacity, copy of latest DIC assessment/ revised DPR.

 B) Consent  to Establish (Renewal)

i) Application form (Sch-I).

ii) Copy of CTE(F).

iii) Statement showing steps taken so far during the period of CTE(F) and probable period of commissioning.

iv) Consent fee.


 All the documents as given above are to be submitted in triplicate.